donderdag 26 januari 2012

Thursday HIPHOP day.....Donderdag HIPHOP dag

 Hi Hip Hoppers!!!..
How are you all doing today? ..I am fine, more than fine…just a few days and then… the
CHA!!! Hope to come across a few of my Unity design colleagues!!
…and of course I hope to meet Angela!! That would be so nice!!
Next time I’ll show you some photos from the CHA!!
 

So for the last week we, the Unity DT, are going to show you some
Pinterest Inspired projects.. I chose the happily, ever, after picture 
 and made a card with the January KOTM.
If you take a good look you’ll see that the paper I used is the package from Unity stamps!!!!
I sticked to the same colors with this tag!!
I used my most favorite Ittybitty ever!!!
And I made a LO with the SMAK of December and January

Have a nice day and be sure to go to the next blog!!
Jessica is such a great talent!! so hop over to here blog!!

13 opmerkingen:

Toni K zei

Beautiful! All of your creations are gorgeous!

Tamdsgns zei

so pretty! love your use of packaging!!!

Wilma zei

Het is allemaal weer even mooi, creatief en gaaf. Je tag staat met stip op 1 bij mij:-)) Geniet ze daar.

Chris Dring zei

Gorgeous projects!

Allie Gower zei

love your take on the inspiration piece

Linda zei

Your butterflycard is lovely. I like the paper you layer it with.

Trisha zei

Great job of interpreting this pinterest post. Love the colors. Your layout is just fabulous. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Natasha G.P. zei

I really like your tags. Nice.

sharon g zei

I'm just getting into spraying. Thanks for the ideas.

B. Poteraj zei

The butterflies look so nice on the simple pattern.

Ria`s Winkeltje zei

Hoi Jolande,

Mooie creaties heb je weer gemaakt.

Heel veel plezier op de CHA

Liefs Ria

Marlena M. zei

Amazing projects! I love your work with kraft, Jolande. ;)

Tineke zei

Jeetje, wat een mooie dingen heb je gemaakt Jolande. Eerst zag ik dat kaartje met die vlinders, dacht ik Whow, toen die tag, nu die is helemaal Whow en daarna kwam nog je LO, ik moet zeggen prachtig, die kleuren, die stempels, geweldig.